Inspired by questions I got from you guys in the DMs! Feel free to ask me more in the future.
1. Guilt about eating gluten for back-to-back meals
- Check in with physical sensations of fullness at your next meal
- Is guilt telling you that you’re full or your actual physical sensations
- Sometimes the body needs some extra carbs and it’s ok!
2. Guilt about eating sweets – can I eat chocolate everyday?
- What are the concerns about eating it everyday? (too much sugar, fear of overeating, guilt)
- What are the pros of eating it everyday? (comfort, brings joy)
- Weigh your own personal pros/cons
- What about health? Let’s take the Blue Zones – how the oldest and healthiest populations live and eat. One is an island in Greece called Ikaria! TLDR Health is not just about food, it’s also about connection, purpose, built in movement, slow low stress lifestyle, etc.
- Think about sweets in the grand scheme of things. Are you fulfilled in other areas of your life?
- Try to take a step back and not be so reductive, it’s usually a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things!
30 Day Course to Binge & Body Freedom sneak peak!
- Scared of weight gain with intuitive eating?
- But also want to also stop binge eating?
- Feeling stuck?
My goal for you with this course is that by Thanksgiving dinner, you will feel more confident and carefree about holiday meals!
Presale starts Mon 10/25 at 10am PST (waitlisters get first dibs)
Presale ends Wed 10/25 at 10am PST