Inspired by questions I got from you guys in the DMs! Feel free to ask me more in the future.
1. Guilt about eating gluten for back-to-back meals
- Check in with physical sensations of fullness at your next meal
- Is guilt telling you that you’re full or your actual physical sensations
- Sometimes the body needs some extra carbs and it’s ok!
2. Guilt about eating sweets – can I eat chocolate everyday?
- What are the concerns about eating it everyday? (too much sugar, fear of overeating, guilt)
- What are the pros of eating it everyday? (comfort, brings joy)
- Weigh your own personal pros/cons
- What about health? Let’s take the Blue Zones – how the oldest and healthiest populations live and eat. One is an island in Greece called Ikaria! TLDR Health is not just about food, it’s also about connection, purpose, built in movement, slow low stress lifestyle, etc.
- Think about sweets in the grand scheme of things. Are you fulfilled in other areas of your life?
- Try to take a step back and not be so reductive, it’s usually a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things!
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.