So many of us are scared of weight gain!
However intuitive eating is all about prioritizing our relationship with food. When you work on healing your relationship with food, there are only 3 things that could happen.
- Body stays the same
- Weight goes down
- Weight goes up
It’s either your mental health or forever chasing body goals
How does your body/weight affect the way you eat? Usually people are most at ease with food when they’re not worried about their bodies. If you had no body, how would you eat/exercise?
If it were me:
- I would never run again
- I would ease up on sugar
- I would think less about each bite of food, less conditional
- I would eat for the sake of eating and the experience
When were you most at ease w/ food?
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.