How does a therapist approach eating disorders and food therapy?
In this episode, I interview one of my dear friends who’s had more than 20 years of experience as a therapist, having worked w/ eating disorders, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, and more.
What’s in this episode?
- Eating disorder work as a therapist
- Restricting, bingeing are just tools to cope
- Can you endure your distress/anxiety?
- The power of slowing and quieting the mind down
- Tools to spiral up instead of spiraling down
For a free 30 minute consultation with Archana Aragon, please text or call her at 408-913-3542.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.