How do you feel about yourself, your confidence, your worthiness.
As I was closing out the year, I realized how shaky my own personal self-worth has been this past year. After diving into the concept of self-esteem/self-worth, I’m realizing that for me, I don’t feel good enough most of the time. In the past it was my body (it was never good enough). These days it’s my ability to do good work with clients. Every day my self-worth is teetering on these external things.
In this episode, I talk about:
- what is self-worth/self-esteem
- when is it ok to feel good enough
- what if you just felt whole and complete whenever
- the connection between self-worth and body image
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Craving Food Freedom
- Work with me – Guides, Course, Private coaching
- @craving.food.freedom.com Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here. You’ll be helping me to reach more people.