How do you feel about yourself, your confidence, your worthiness.
As I was closing out the year, I realized how shaky my own personal self-worth has been this past year. After diving into the concept of self-esteem/self-worth, I’m realizing that for me, I don’t feel good enough most of the time. In the past it was my body (it was never good enough). These days it’s my ability to do good work with clients. Every day my self-worth is teetering on these external things.
In this episode, I talk about:
- what is self-worth/self-esteem
- when is it ok to feel good enough
- what if you just felt whole and complete whenever
- the connection between self-worth and body image
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.