I was listening to Ezra Klein’s interview with the author of the book The Body Keeps the Score and it reminded me of how trauma (little, big and everything in between) affects our relationship with food.
Trauma blunts our ability to connect with our own emotions, it almost numbs our emotions as a form of protection.
Trauma blunts our ability to connect with other human beings which is a core human need and desire.
In this episode, I talk about:
- how trauma affects our ability to connect with others
- food in place of belonging
- food as a way to numb
- my story with trauma and food
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Craving Food Freedom
- Work with me – Guides, Course, Private coaching
- @craving.food.freedom.com Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here. You’ll be helping me to reach more people.