Have you ever wondered – the lower the calories, the better right?
This episode goes through a real life example of what eating 1200 calories feels like and whether or not it’s possible to game our bodies with math.
What’s in this episode?
- What eating <1200 calories feels like
- How your metabolism is affected by restriction
- Even if you’re sedentary and work from home, you still need more than 1200 calories to power your organs at rest
Here are a few books you might enjoy:
- Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight by Linda Bacon
- Secrets from the Eating Lab: The Science of Weight Loss, the Myth of Willpower, and Why You Should Never Diet Again by Traci Mann
Click here to book a call and see other offerings!