Does this question rub you the wrong way?
When everyone knows you are struggling with food, that question can feel super abrasive. But once you develop a healthier relationship with food, that comment will no longer be as bothersome.
Today, we’re dissecting judgement from family/friends when you’re eating and how to shake it off.
In this episode, I cover:
- Feeling ashamed when eating in front of others
- What you’re trying to do goes unnoticed but when you get seconds, that always seems to get called out
- Tell your friends/family what you want to be acknowledged for, otherwise no comments please
- They just don’t know what you’re trying to do
- Stand your ground and set your boundaries
Until YOU feel really good and calm with food, the judgment will get to you. The moment you feel really strong/confident about food, the judgment will no longer matter
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Craving Food Freedom
- Work with me – Guides, Course, Private coaching
- @craving.food.freedom.com Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here. You’ll be helping me to reach more people.