Does this question rub you the wrong way?
When everyone knows you are struggling with food, that question can feel super abrasive. But once you develop a healthier relationship with food, that comment will no longer be as bothersome.
Today, we’re dissecting judgement from family/friends when you’re eating and how to shake it off.
In this episode, I cover:
- Feeling ashamed when eating in front of others
- What you’re trying to do goes unnoticed but when you get seconds, that always seems to get called out
- Tell your friends/family what you want to be acknowledged for, otherwise no comments please
- They just don’t know what you’re trying to do
- Stand your ground and set your boundaries
Until YOU feel really good and calm with food, the judgment will get to you. The moment you feel really strong/confident about food, the judgment will no longer matter
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.