Today I have the pleasure of chatting with Molly Zive, San Diego based therapist who specializes in ketamine-assisted therapy.
- suppressing younger versions of ourselves
- cultivating trust and deep gratitude for ourselves
- some of our parts that may be more traumatized
- addiction as a coping skill for trauma
It was such an insightful conversation and hopefully you will get something out of it too.
Find more of Molly on her website https://therapywithmolly.com/. Molly Zive, LCSW, is a licensed psychotherapist and entrepreneur. Molly received her bachelor’s of arts in human development at University of California, San Diego. She earned her master’s of social work from University of Southern California with a concentration of community organization, planning and administration. She has worked in various settings including California state prison system, non profit agencies, locked psychiatric units, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs. Molly’s work focuses on systems theory, brainspotting therapy and ketamine assisted psychotherapy (KAP). She is passionate about the use of psychedelics to heal the individual, family system and community at large.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.