Today I have the absolute pleasure of chatting with Joanne Kim from Olive Me Counseling and Melinda Olsen from Inviterra Counseling. Joanne and Melinda are friends, colleagues, business partners and most importantly incredible therapists in the Silicon Valley who help their patients discover patterns of thinking, feeling, and doing that create painful and rigid “knots” in their life and relationships. If you’ve ever felt “I’m not good enough, what’s wrong with me”, then massaging out these stubborn, trauma based “knots” through brainspotting and enneagram work might be the right next step for you.
In this ep, we talk:
- enneagrams and how it can help you understand your own motivations/fears
- how being on auto-pilot may be keeping you stuck in your life
- how to stop automatic behaviors that don’t serve you
- brainspotting – a way to bypass the intellectual/logical mind and get straight to the emotional/lizard mind to help with trauma processing
Connect with Melinda and Joanne on IG: https://www.instagram.com/havenlycounselingcollective
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Take the Quiz – Is Intuitive Eating Right for YOU? (after years of dieting and bingeing)
- Request an Appointment – 1:1 private coaching with Elise
- Let’s be friends on IG! @craving.food.freedom.com
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW, would love to hear from you! You’ll be helping me reach more people just like you.