In this episode, I talk about:
- Feeling sensitive/hangry before mealtimes
- How hunger is numbed when you’re in restriction/diet mode
- How hunger emerges when you allow yourself to eat
- We have allowed ourselves to sit in discomfort
- You can choose to always be comfortable
If you want to be surrounded by women who just GET IT, I invite you to join the Craving Food Freedom Collective. Each week, a close-knit group of women on a similar journey (capped at 10 people) will come together, chat, become friends, and find food freedom together.
If you are craving belonging and acceptance, this is a cozy space to reflect on your food & body story with other women who GET IT.
- Weekly live group QA calls with me
- 1 live Masterclass every month in place of a QA call (topics will include self-worth, body image, binge eating, intuitive eating, self-confidence, and more)
- Portal of pre-recorded Masterclasses & Q&A calls
- Private Slack channel
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Craving Food Freedom
- Work with me – Guides, Course, Private coaching
- @craving.food.freedom.com Instagram
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
If you liked this episode, please take a minute to subscribe, and leave a rating/review. You can do that right now by clicking here. You’ll be helping me to reach more people.